Our motor product is designed to meet the needs of the Military Family in circumstances where insurers can be more risk averse and less likely to offer affordable cover. We want to help those serving members of the military, veterans and pensioners who have different needs to the bulk of the population to overcome any barriers to mobility, and hence on occasions employment.
Our motor product is best suited to people who are currently paying over £500, who may have multiple motoring convictions or claims, non-motoring convictions, be young drivers or, be people who have been based abroad and so have lost access to any No Claims Discount. If you do not fit any of this criteria, it is unlikely you will find our product competitively priced.
- Approved Repairer Courtesy car
- Windscreen replacement cover*
- Child seat cover*
- Legal expenses for motor-related incidents up to £100,000
- 24/7 access to our legal helpline
- Car cover abroad for up to 60 consecutive days*
* Terms and conditions apply see policy wording for full details. You can find the policy wordings below.
- Cover while you’re on a military facility or base
- Laid-up cover if vehicle unused during your deployment*
- Rebate on your return from duty if vehicle unused and put on laid-up cover*
- No extra charge for living in a military postcode
- No extra charge for having a military occupation
- Up to 6 months’ cover for named drivers if the policy holder suffers a fatal injury on active service
Special considerations for those who serve
* Terms and conditions apply; see the policy wordings for full details. You can find the policy wordings here.
The Military Mutual is dedicated to arranging insurance for anyone who shares our view that we should give to those who serve. We take into account the specific needs of military families, using our own experience to arrange cover that allows for total peace of mind whether you’re at home or on active duty.
The Military Mutual is owned by its members – and that includes you, as soon as you take up a policy through us. We look to you for guidance on how to make our products and services meet the ever-changing needs of those who serve and have served, as well as their families and the wider military community.
If you’re in the forces:
The Military Mutual understands the unique circumstances of those serving in the military, and has worked with a number of insurance companies to offer insurance products specifically related to the needs of Armed Forces members.
Ex-forces & veterans:
Leaving the military is a life-changing event. The Military Mutual understands that when your life changes, your needs change – that’s why we have a panel of insurers offering motor insurance products designed for different stages of your life.
Family, friends & supporters
We know that serving abroad can create added worry if something happens. To help, we can set up an authorised contact who can deal with your cover on your behalf – reducing the stress for you and your family.
Get a quote!
Call our UK call centre
0800 088 2966
Monday to Friday: 8am – 8pm
Saturday: 9am – 6pm
Sunday & National Bank Holidays (Closed)